Home Pre-purchase Consultation
Ensure to buy a good home and avoid one that would negatively impact your life.
Pre-purchase/ Pre-Lease Consultation – from $210
Two factors can make or break a home – and your living experiences in it:
- The energies coming into the entrance, main windows and frequently used doors;
- The quality of energy in the bedrooms.
We are mostly concerned to eliminate any of the small numbers of properties that cannot be ‘made good’ and would create ongoing struggles. We understand that no home is ever 100% perfect and that you have personal requirements and other pressures.
The entrances and bedrooms are the most important aspects to take care of. For instance, if the energy at a main door is negative, you will get a dull heavy home and may have finance issues there. If your bedrooms have negative energies, these may contribute to sleeping trouble and long term sickness.
In the pre-purchase consultation, we make sure that a proposed home has the potential to be made right for your situation. You will get a report detailing the most important energies and their implications. If you go ahead with the purchase, we recommend a full consultation to help you determine right placement, colours and decor that will enhance its best energies.
- $210 one storey, $240 two stories or 4+ BR home (Remote analysis). For this, your proposed property needs to be visible on Google Maps. This enables us to get its exact compass orientation. We reserve the right to not provide this analysis if this measurement is borderline.
- Onsite: $330 one storey, $360 two storey home. Properties more that 25km from the CBD will attract extra travelling charges.
You will receive a written summary report, and if needed on the spot verbal, report via phone or email. This will outline the main features and energies of this property.
Should you purchase an assessed property and require a full Feng Shui analysis, the price of the prepurchase analysis will be taken off the Feng Shui consultation price.
To conduct the pre-purchase consultation, we will need:
- The address of the proposed property;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, I need the age period of these too. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A floor plan
- The birth dates of all family members.
When looking for a new home, use your instincts. Listen to your first impressions – they are often very accurate. Don’t rationalise these away. Once you have located a home you can see yourself living in, contact us for a pre-purchase consultation.
A pre-purchase Feng Shui consultation will give you certainty that your new home will support you.
Payments need to be made prior to the pre-purchase consultation unless otherwise arranged. Please request an invoice. You can pay via cheque or direct deposit.
For international clients, you may also pay by PayPal from where you can send money safely and instantly online.)
Articles & Updates
The Year of the Rat - Annual Update 2020 Chinese New Year We use two calendars in Feng Shui and Chinese metaphysics. One is a lunar, the other a solar calendar. Together, they track the intricacies of time and energies affecting spaces and events....
Why most of us don't get the relaxation we really need in a typical family room. An open plan family area is where most of us spend our time when at home. This is where we hang out, eat, work, play, do social media, surf the net or watch TV. Most...
What are buildings with soul? - There are two ways of bringing soul back into our buildings - Often, we sense soulfulness in traditional buildings - in reed covered farmhouses, rickety court yards, pagodas or simple dwellings of mud and stone. They...
Learn about Feng Shui - Free Download
Interested in learning more about Fen Shui?
We can help you and we promise to keep you e-mails safe & not spam you.
Fill in the form to receive your free Feng Shui information download
‘7 Steps to a Life-supporting Building’
The inside guide to life force in our buildings