Home Feng Shui Consultation
Home feng shui Consultation – from $480
Don’t worry! It is designed to improve the feel, functionality and ambience of your place. My focus is on what can be done within the limitations of a site – not to give you a problem!
Each consultation is individual for each building. It takes around 3 hours for a 3-4 bedroom home.
It includes a site visit, a booklet with Feng Shui information relevant to the consultation, the energy chart of your home, recommendations and notes on improvements sketched on a floorplan, a verbal report and discussion to ensure the recommendations meet your needs and will work for you.
You will get:
- Location of the wealth energy, including how to bring this into the home;
- How to activate positive energies for personal support and wellbeing;
- How to avoid activating negative influences;
- Ideal colour schemes and décor for each room;
- Ideal furnishings and furniture arrangement for each room;
- Best rooms for each family member or specific functions;
- Personal compatibility check and remedies;
- Analysis of surrounding landforms & ideal garden layout;
- Best position for a water feature(s);
- Follow up communications via email or phone to fine tune recommendations to your satisfaction;
- Optional: testing for electromagnetic radiation hazards, if required.
I can assist you in where to hang your artwork, in the selection of furniture, artworks and soft furnishings – with the purpose of matching the energies of your home.
If it suits you, I like rolling up my sleeves and helping you making some immediate adjustments in the placement of furniture and colours (I bring large colour swaps for you to get a feel of the right colours for each area).
To conduct the consultation, I will need:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, also the period of the addition. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A scaled floor plan (it can be hand drawn, but needs to be to scale). I prefer to have this emailed to me before my visit – or you could have two A4 or A3 copies ready for me at the time of the site visit. If you don’t have a floor plan, I can draw up a simple floor plan on the spot, at an extra charge of $60 per story.
- Each family member’s birth date.
Prices are $480 for 1& 2 BR apartments, and $520 for freestanding homes and large apartments up to 4 bedrooms. $60 for every additional storey or room. A room is any separate room, such as bedroom or study. Do not count living areas.
Properties more than 25km from the CBD will attract extra travelling charges.
During the consultation you will receive a 15+ page information booklet and report compiled on site covering all recommendations. This is generally sufficient to make desired changes.
A detailed written report covering detailed furniture placement, decor, Feng Shui enhancements and colour schemes for each room can be provided from $180/$260 ($40 for every extra room or living area). This will allow you to harmonise colour schemes, décor and furniture placement with the energies of each room, creating a balanced home.
Feng Shui Review
There is a lot of information to digest during a consultation, and even if you are able to take it all in, there is only so much that one can (and should) implement in one go. There is a natural order in unfolding and growing a great building. It takes time to implement, to feel, before taking the next round of steps. A Feng Shui review will help you to take recommendations to the next level – whether that is to look at more detail, to review and fine-tune what you have done, or to look at what is working and what needs tweaking.
It is a service that follows a consultation, either a few months or years after an initial consultation. It involves a site visit. A minimum or two hours are charged at $360, any further hours at $130ph. Properties more than 25km from the CBD will attract extra travelling charges.
Confidence to get it right
Brigitte Seum, is the senior consultant for Soulspace, with professional experience since 1999. She provides professional Feng Shui consultations in Melbourne and conducts remote Feng Shui analysis anywhere in the world.
I always work within the constraints of the design, your needs and wants and budget limitations. Feng Shui recommendations will give you a frame of reference, which can generally be implemented within any budget or style. You will not be required to purchase ‘Feng Shui remedies’ or symbols.
Articles & Updates
I had explored the idea of tiny houses for a while but had found many quite constrained, often with linearly aligned functions akin to being on a railway platform. I wanted to achieve an overall sense of space, as well as a series of functionally distinct areas that could contain each activity without feeling constrained within it.
The Year of the Rat - Annual Update 2020 Chinese New Year We use two calendars in Feng Shui and Chinese metaphysics. One is a lunar, the other a solar calendar. Together, they track the intricacies of time and energies affecting spaces and events....
Why most of us don't get the relaxation we really need in a typical family room. An open plan family area is where most of us spend our time when at home. This is where we hang out, eat, work, play, do social media, surf the net or watch TV. Most...
Learn about Feng Shui - Free Download
Interested in learning more about Fen Shui?
We can help you and we promise to keep you e-mails safe & not spam you.
Fill in the form to receive your free Feng Shui information download
‘7 Steps to a Life-supporting Building’
The inside guide to life force in our buildings