Home Feng Shui Consultation
Optimum layout, colours & shapes for comfort, wealth, health & wellbeing.
Consultation for homes – from $480
Don’t worry! It is designed to improve the feel, functionality and ambience of your place. My focus is on what can be done within the limitations of a site – not to give you a problem!
Each consultation is individual for each building. It takes around 3 hours for a 3-4 bedroom home. It includes a site visit, a booklet with Feng Shui information relevant to the consultation, the energy chart of your home, recommendations and notes on improvements sketched on a floorplan, a verbal report and discussion to ensure the recommendations meet your needs and will work for you.
You will find out:
- How to fill your home with radiant life force or wealth energy – best position for a water feature;
- Compatible bedrooms and ideal bed position for each family member;
- To create living spaces where you can relax and be your best;
- Best space for a home office, study or creative space;
- Ideal furniture arrangements, colour schemes and décor for each room;
- To avoid inadvertently activating negative influences;
- Follow up communications via email or phone to fine tune recommendations to your satisfaction.
I can assist you in where to hang your special pieces of art, in the selection of furniture, artworks and soft furnishings – with the purpose of matching the energies of your home.
If it suits you, I like rolling up my sleeves and helping you making some immediate adjustments in the placement of furniture and colours (I bring large colour swaps for you to get a feel of the right colours for each area).
To conduct a consultation, I will need:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, also the period of the addition. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A scaled floor plan (it can be hand drawn, but needs to be to scale). I prefer to have this emailed to me before my visit – or you could have two A4 or A3 copies ready for me at the time of the site visit. If you don’t have a floor plan, I can draw up a simple floor plan on the spot, at an extra charge of $60 per story.
- Each family/staff member’s birth date.
Prices for homes are $480 for 1& 2 BR apartments, and $540 for large apartments and freestanding homes with up to 3 bedrooms. $60 for every additional storey or room. A room is any separate room, such as bedroom or study. Do not count living areas.
Properties more than 25km from the CBD will attract extra travelling charges.
A detailed written report covering detailed furniture placement, decor, Feng Shui enhancements and colour schemes for each room can be provided from $180/$260 ($40 for every extra room or living area). This will allow you to harmonise colour schemes, décor and furniture placement with the energies of each room, creating a balanced home.
These are charged at $130 per hour, based on time spent:
- Healthy materials & finishes, to create breathable walls, non-toxic surfaces and and avoid electrostatic stress factors.
- EMR/EMF check for potentially harmful electromagnetic radiation and fields,
- Geopathic stress check for harmful earth energies for bedrooms.
Feng Shui Review
There is a lot of information to digest during a consultation, and even if you are able to take it all in, there is only so much that one can (and should) implement in one go. There is a natural order in unfolding and growing a great building. It takes time to implement, to feel, before taking the next round of steps. A Feng Shui review will help you to take recommendations to the next level – whether that is to look at more detail, to review and fine-tune what you have done, or to look at what is working and what needs tweaking.
A Feng Shui Review is a service that follows a consultation, either a few months or years after an initial consultation. It involves a site visit. A minimum or two hours are charged at $360, any further hours at $130ph. Properties more than 25km from the CBD will attract extra travelling charges.
Confidence to get it right
Brigitte Seum, is the senior consultant for Soulspace, with professional experience since 1999. She provides professional Feng Shui consultations in Melbourne and conducts remote Feng Shui analysis anywhere in the world.
I always work within the constraints of the design, your needs and wants and budget limitations. Feng Shui recommendations will give you a frame of reference, which can generally be implemented within any budget or style. You will not be required to purchase ‘Feng Shui remedies’ or symbols. Please contact me to arrange a consultation. Ph. 0403 366 100.
Image: Aradhika Sharma on unsplash
Recent articles from our blog.
Feng Shui Basics
What Feng Shui is really about Feng Shui means wind and water. It is about how environmental influences can bring life energy - Qi, into a building, how to catch it and make it available for you to use. There are three aspects to this: Bring positive Qi into the...
Timing is Everything
Plan now for the new Feng Shui period 2024
Only one more year in the current Period 8!
For the last 19 years the #8 has been a powerful ruler – aka the wealth energy. It fills places with radiant life force…
How to Create a Living Building
Creating Soulspaces Over the last rather quiet years, I’ve been brewing up the next phase of my work with buildings. I’ve been restless with the state of the world, including its buildings. My goal is to take my Feng Shui practice further and bring soul back into ...
7 Feng Shui Secrets for a Soulful Home
A free guide on how to bring comfort and life force into your home.
Please enter your details in the adjacent form for access to the 20-page PDF guide and receive monthly Feng Shui tips.
We promise to keep your e-mail safe & not spam you.