Getting A Home Ready For Sale
Have your home look good and generate a great first impression when up for Sale.
Getting a home ready for sale – from $390
This service will help you make your home look good when selling. It will help bring out its positive potential so it will feel right.
People buy on impulse and emotion. If a home feels right, you are one step closer to a sale. I will assist you:
- Creating a radiant entry to make a positive first impression;
- Right colours in living areas and bedrooms;
- Harmonious furniture arrangement in living areas;
- Ensuring that no negative energies are activated by wrong colours;
- What colour flowers, bowls, pot-plants and other objects to use to make it look good;
- Follow up communications via email or phone, if needed.
Most of the time, colour recommendations can be achieved with cushions or throw rugs of the recommended colour schemes and the right paintings on the walls. I can help you rearrange paintings you have if required.
If it suits you, I like to roll up my sleeves and help you make some immediate adjustments in the placement of your furniture and colours (I bring large colour swaps for you to get a feel of the right colours for each area).
Making a great first impression
A pre-sale consultation will save you time, trial and error trying to get your home look good. I use the individual energy distribution of the home to select the colour schemes and placement that will bring out its best potential and de-activate any negative influences.
"We engaged Brigitte to get our home ready for sale. She helped us rearrange some furniture, swapped around some paintings, opened the veranda doors and recommended to let people into the home from there - into the light filled the lounge which she loaded up with a heap of red cushions… The transformation was incredible! We would have never thought of this ourselves. It saved us so much time, guesswork and money. The house now looks super and inviting - you just feel comfortable in it! This was a fantastic investment, and I would recommend Brigitte any time." Christine Bauer, Warburton
Each consultation is individual for each building. It includes a site visit, a booklet with Feng Shui information, the energy chart of your home, recommendations sketched on a floorplan and a verbal report.
The price for a 2-hour pre-sale consultation is $390. Additional hands-on assistance or shopping is charged at $150 per additional hour. Properties more that 25km from the CBD will attract some travel charges.
I will need:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, also the age period of the addition. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A scaled floor plan (it can be hand drawn, but needs to be to scale). I prefer to have this emailed to me before my visit – or you could have two A4 or A3 copies ready for me at the time of the site visit. If you don’t have a floor plan, I can draw up a simple floor plan on the spot, at an extra charge of $60 per story.
Confidence to get it right
A professional Feng Shui consultation will give you clear directions of how to optimise your home for sale in the most economic way.
Brigitte Seum, is the senior consultant for Soulspace, with professional experience since 1999. She provides professional Feng Shui consultations in Melbourne and conducts remote Feng Shui analysis anywhere in the world.
Articles & Updates
Three things that should be in for your house design to work As above so below, as below so above! Following design principles are universal. They apply to a building at large, a unit, and also scale down to a room, a corner or a workspace, and...
Electro-smog is a growing health concern. We cannot see it or feel it, yet it may be compromising our health and wellbeing. Our world is filled with electricity, electronic gadgets and wireless communication technologies that have an effect on...
We live in the Earth's energy field. From time memorial, people were attuned to these Earth forces. Aborigines had the Dreaming, in the West places of worship where located on strong Earth energies, and the art of finding water through dowsing has...
Learn about Feng Shui - Free Download
Interested in learning more about Fen Shui?
We can help you and we promise to keep you e-mails safe & not spam you.
Fill in the form to receive your free Feng Shui information download
‘7 Steps to a Life-supporting Building’
The inside guide to life force in our buildings