Consultation – Business Premises Improvement
A business Feng Shui consultation is designed to improve the premise’s life force, functionality and to support the key people of the business.
Business premise improvements
The goal of a business Feng Shui consultation is to enable the business to utilise the best available life force – aka wealth energies -and to ensure that each person and activity is well supported.
Ideally, Feng Shui is used when choosing a premise, as the energy at the front door of a business is the key factor in how much life force will be available at the site!
Business Feng Shui Improvements
You will get:
- Location of the wealth energy, including recommendations of how to bring this into the site;
- How to utilise positive energies to support your personnel and their functions;
- How to avoid and diminish negative influences;
- Ideal furnishing, furniture arrangements, colour schemes and décor for each area;
- Position of water feature(s), to activate wealth if required.
- Follow up communications via email or phone to fine tune recommendations to your satisfaction.
I can also assist in the selection of furniture, artworks and furnishings.
To conduct the consultation, I will need:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built or last refurbished. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A scaled floor plan (it can be hand drawn, but needs to be to scale). I prefer to have this emailed to me before my visit – or you could have two A4 or A3 copies ready for me at the time of the site visit. If you don’t have a floor plan, I can draw up a simple floor plan on the spot, at an extra charge of $60 per story.
The price for a business consultation vary and are charded at an hourly rate. The consultation includes a site visit, needs assessment and discussion, as well as a detailed written Feng Shui report, including a room-by-room write-up of recommendations and improvements.
Prices vary for other-sized premises, corporate buildings or warehouses. They depend on the size of the premise, the number of people/desks/functions and rooms. Please contact me for a quote.
Confidence to get it right
A building should feel great and be right for its purpose. Feng Shui recommendations are individual to your needs and unique to your property.
Articles & Updates
The Year of the Rat - Annual Update 2020 Chinese New Year We use two calendars in Feng Shui and Chinese metaphysics. One is a lunar, the other a solar calendar. Together, they track the intricacies of time and energies affecting spaces and events....
Why most of us don't get the relaxation we really need in a typical family room. An open plan family area is where most of us spend our time when at home. This is where we hang out, eat, work, play, do social media, surf the net or watch TV. Most...
What are buildings with soul? - There are two ways of bringing soul back into our buildings - Often, we sense soulfulness in traditional buildings - in reed covered farmhouses, rickety court yards, pagodas or simple dwellings of mud and stone. They...
Learn about Feng Shui - Free Download
Interested in learning more about Fen Shui?
We can help you and we promise to keep you e-mails safe & not spam you.
Fill in the form to receive your free Feng Shui information download
‘7 Steps to a Life-supporting Building’
The inside guide to life force in our buildings