Remote Home Feng Shui - from $335
This can now be done with the help of Google Maps, with which we can view the surrounding buildings and landforms. It also allows us to get the exact magnetic compass orientation of your place, which then goes into the calculation of its energy chart. (we reserve the right to not provide this analysis if this measurement is borderline or analysis unclear).
As long as your home or block of land is visible on Google maps we can conduct a remote analysis worldwide for existing homes and new designs.
Remote analysis for Homes
If you are renovating, redecorating, rearranging furniture, or planning a garden, a Feng Shui analysis can mean the difference between a space that feels right and another that feels dull or irritating. We put special emphasis on:
- How to make your building vibrant, radiant and welcoming;
- Ensuring that your bedrooms are supporting your health and wellbeing.
You will find out how to activate the real 'health and wealth' energies of your home, how to create harmony and good support for your activities and diminish any existing negative influences - in a comprehensive Feng Shui report, focusing on ideal placement, colours and décor.
How to get a Remote Analysis
This is what you need to get a remote analysis. Please contact me if you need to clarify any point:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built. If there have been major renovations, additions or refurbishments, I need the age period of these too. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- If you have a floor plan, this is great. If not, draw up a scaled floor plan, eg. 1m may be represented by 1cm – the plan should be in the same proportion as the building.
- Pencil the main furniture positions into the floor plan, eg. beds, desks, tables, lounges.
- Optional: photos of each room and the outside;
- Optional: what you would like to achieve with the consultation; any existing issues, if any.
- A description who is using which room, what a room is used for;
- The gender and birth date of each person in the house to establish their compatibility with the building.
After you email or post these to me, and I have received your payment, you will get a written report of unique Feng Shi recommendations as well as follow-up support.
Please contact me for details or any enquiries! To prepare for a consultation, here is a questionnaire outlining some of the information that may be relevant.
- 1BR -- AU$335
- 2BR -- AU$395
- 3BR -- AU$455
- 4BR -- AU$515
- 5BR -- AU$565
- AU$40 for each additional BR.
A BR (bedroom) is any separate room, such as bedroom or study. Do not count living areas.
Remote Home Design Consultation
If you have a block of land you are planning to build on, this service will help you either choose from a range of building designs, or help you design you dream home from scratch. For details see Feng Shui design consultations. Please contact me for a quote.
A pre-purchase check is a cost effective way to help you clarify if a home will be positive and suitable for you - before you buy or lease. This is a remote service. For details see pre-purchase consultation.
Please contact me and I will send you an invoice. You can pay by cheque, made out to Soulspace, and send it with your information to address below. Alternatively, if you are overseas, payments can also be made via PayPal from where you can send money safely online to my email address.
Confidence to get it Right
Brigitte Seum, is the senior consultant for Soulspace, with professional experience since 1999. She provides professional Feng Shui consultations in Melbourne and conducts remote Feng Shui analysis anywhere in the world.
I always work within the constraints of the design, your needs and wants and budget limitations. Feng Shui recommendations will give you a frame of reference, which can generally be implemented within any budget or style. You will not be required to purchase ‘Feng Shui remedies’ or symbols.