Business premise improvements - from $870
The goal of a business Feng Shui consultation is to enable the business to utilise the best available life force - aka wealth energies -and to ensure that each person and activity is well supported.
Ideally, Feng Shui is used when choosing a premise, as the energy at the front door of a business is the key factor in how much life force will be available at the site!
Business Feng Shui Improvements
You will get:
- Location of the wealth energy, including recommendations of how to bring this into the site;
- How to utilise positive energies to support your personnel and their functions;
- How to avoid and diminish negative influences;
- Ideal furnishing, furniture arrangements, colour schemes and décor for each area;
- Position of water feature(s), to activate wealth if required.
- Follow up communications via email or phone to fine tune recommendations to your satisfaction.
I can also assist in the selection of furniture, artworks and furnishings.
To conduct the consultation, I will need:
- Your address;
- The 20-year period in which the building was built or last refurbished. Periods are: …, 1904-1923; 1924-1943; 1944-1963; 1964-1983; 1984-2003; after 2004.
- A scaled floor plan (it can be hand drawn, but needs to be to scale). I prefer to have this emailed to me before my visit – or you could have two A4 or A3 copies ready for me at the time of the site visit. If you don’t have a floor plan, I can draw up a simple floor plan on the spot, at an extra charge of $60 per story.
The price for a business consultation is $870. This covers up to 6 rooms/people, including boardroom and reception. It includes a site visit, needs assessment and discussion, as well as a detailed written Feng Shui report, including a room-by-room write-up of recommendations and improvements.
Prices vary for other-sized premises, corporate buildings or warehouses. They depend on the size of the premise, the number of people/desks/functions and rooms. Please contact me for a quote.
Confidence to get it right
A building should feel great and be right for its purpose. Feng Shui recommendations are individual to your needs and unique to your property.